We had an all-star cast on the call yesterday, including TWO VCDXs #34 himself, Jason Boche and #29 Frank Denneman. There was even a bit of Twitter interaction from Duncan, pointing out that when it comes to HA, there can be only one. Unfortunately, due to the seat of the pants nature this call took, I neglected to add a sound card to the VM hosting the call, and could not record it. That said, there were an excellent number links and knowledge that were passed around:
- How to become a VCP
- VCP4 Exam Blueprint!
- HA Slot Size Calculation (VMWare KB)
- HA Slog Size Correction from Duncan (Yellow-Bricks)
- Understanding Update Manager – vCenter Update Manager Admin Guide (pdf)
- ESX4 Patch Management Guide (pdf)
- VCP4 Mock Exam (VMware)
- VCP4 Practice Exam (Simon Long)
- vSphere Version Comparison (VMware KB)
- vSphere Version Comparison (Pricing PDF)
- vSphere Version Comparison (VMware)
Again, thanks for coming, and see y’all at the next one.