Hey, you guyyyys! As you may be aware, a number of friends of the #vBrownBag podcast and friends within the overall virtualization community have written books for Packt Publishing. I recently found out that they’re celebrating their 2,000th title by offering a Buy One Get One Free deal. This is a limited time offer deal, so be sure to take advantage of it ASAP.
Here’s a list of recommended books in Packt’s catalog that were written by friends, hosts, and guests.
- VMware vSphere 5.x Datacenter Design Cookbook – Hersey Cartwright (@herseyc)
- VMware vSphere Resource Management Essentials – Jonathan Frappier (@jfrappier)
- VMware vSphere Operations Manager Essentials – Lauren Malhoit (@malhoit)
- Troubleshooting VMware Storage – Mike Preston (@mwpreston)
- Learning Veeam Backup & Replication for VMware vSphere – Christian Mohn (@h0bbel)
- Instant Getting Started With VMware Fusion – Michael Roy (@mikeroysoft)
- OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, Second Edition – Cody Bunch (@bunchc) & Kevin Jackson (@itarchitectkev)
Disclaimer: This isn’t a sponsored blog post, however we have established a relationship with Packt Publishing in order to provide a small number of free ebooks to our #vBrownBag podcast community.